IDInv is a read-only, stand-alone, remote, command-line identity reporting tool for Windows systems.
The tool will enumerate all the local identities on a system and the identities used by Windows Task Scheduler, DCOM, Windows services, and SQL.
The version includes:
* Gather identities for specific component or all
* Run against local system or a remote system
* Redirection of output to a datetime name stamped CSV file for periodic automation
* Quiet option to remove banner, column header, and output to CSV file
* Digitally signed
* Free to use. See -warranty for details.
Aug 19, 2019 - Version 188.8.131.52 - Initial Build
IDInv.zip [SHA256] 70f40ccc063ba73935e7fcecc51296a379c1a8ac4998b46ad2942db5e4264b6f
IDInv.exe [SHA256] 5017380a79e226fd7d781c583ccd5c7d68d70d397ba899c0abdad1ba1fad8282